Beginning at noon on March 28, 2014, NFFCU will be closed and is expected to re-open on April 1, 2014. A new data processing system will be implemented and services will be unavailable while they are being upgraded. The new system will make state of the art technologies for data processing available. In addition to existing services for banking and managing your finances, new options to make these tasks more convenient for you will be offered.
Be prepared! Fulfill all of your banking needs ahead of time and have your checkbook handy!
It’s Me 247 To Make Its Debut
In April, the new home banking system, It’s Me 247 will go online. With this new system, the following programs will be available:
- Home Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Payer
- Mobile Banking
- Text Banking
With Home Banking, you will be able to access your accounts 24/7, anywhere you are! If you are currently banking online with NFFCU, you will need to re-register when the new system becomes available. Simply enter your member number and password, which will be the last four digits of your social security number.
Telephone banking will allow you to access account balances, retrieve a list of cleared checks, review recent transactions, transfer funds and more! To access telephone banking, you will be given an 800 number to call. The first time you access your information, your PIN will be he last four digits of your social security number.
With Bill Payer, you can make payments, view payment histories, add payees, view a calendar of scheduled payments, schedule transfers, receive e-bills and more!
Mobile banking will allow you to view account balances, pending transactions and secure message center. You will also be able to perform instant transfers between accounts.
Text banking allows you to send text commands to receive information regarding your accounts. You will also be able to receive alerts regarding account balances, deposits, withdrawals and payment due dates.
In addition to the programs mentioned above, you will also have access to the following features:
- Opening your own sub share accounts (Vacation Club, Christmas Club, etc.)
- Nickname your own share accounts
- Purchase your own Certificates of Deposit
- Set up your own ACH distribution (when payroll comes in, you can decide how much goes into each share/loan)
- View incoming ACH deposits up to three days prior to them posting to your account
- Jump. With this feature you can “jump” to view your other accounts and then jump back. This feature is found under Account Summary.
- Update your own address/phone number
- Customize your On-line Banking screens. This can be done through the preferences menu.
- If you forget your password, you can have it sent to your email without calling the Credit Union
With all that the new home banking system has to offer, the only question to ask is, “How could they possibly make my future banking experiences any more convenient?”