Share Certificates (Certificates of Deposit)
A Certificate of Deposit is a safe and easy way to invest your money. Whether you are looking for a short or long term investment, NFFCU has the right certificate and terms for you. There is a minimum balance required to open a Certificate. Various deposit periods available. Interest is paid upon maturity of certificate. Early withdrawal interest penalty. Quarterly statements.
- Quarterly statements
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Fixed rates, above standard savings
- Dividends typically paid quarterly
- Upon maturity, funds can be rolled over into new term
- Receive a higher rate by selecting a longer term
- Terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- NCUSI insured
Account Management Conveniences:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
*The penalty for early withdrawal is half of the interest earned.